WM4C
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

Arrestation de Tim Lambesis

+4
Marneus
V I N C
GouNiNi
Izaile
8 participants

Page 2 sur 2 Précédent  1, 2

Arrestation de Tim Lambesis - Page 2 Empty Re: Arrestation de Tim Lambesis

Message  Tobor Dim 17 Aoû - 16:30

C'est quand même un sacré bordel on y comprend plus grand chose.

Tobor
Squatteur de luxe
Squatteur de luxe

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message  ...Alive! Mar 19 Aoû - 9:16

Je suis tombé l'autre jour sur la réaction du chanteur de For Today aux révélations de Tim. J'ai trouvé ça pas mal :

Tim Lambesis recently commented that very few people who play in “Christian bands” in our scene are actually Christians. That statement is absolutely true. Most of the members of your favorite Christian metal/hardcore bands are just as drunk, perverse, addicted, greedy, and selfish as any secular/godless artist out there (often more so, in fact). While many of them claim to believe in God, their lives testify that they are far more interested in their own comfort and fame than His glory. Many of you have asked me to comment on this subject, so here it goes:

I (and the 4 incredible men of God I’m honored to play music with) decided years ago that, instead of embarrassing the Kingdom and sowing division and confusion throughout our scene by using our platform to expose the many FAKE Christian, we would simply seek to hold the standard of what it means to be REAL Christians in this culture. We don’t have it all figured out, but we’re pursuing God daily, and clinging desperately to the Cross of Christ.

The world doesn’t need more people pointing fingers at each other, it needs those who are brave enough to stand up for what they know is right, even when no one else will--and those who value integrity over fame. We have not “arrived.” We’re still on a journey with God; but our goal is to be an example of what REAL Christians look like in a scene that has been deceived by countless counterfeits.

God bless you guys! Know that, if you’re reading this, you’re being prayed for.

-- Mattie Montgomery
...Alive!
...Alive!
Novice
Novice

http://www.eternel.ch

Message  V I N C Ven 3 Oct - 20:35

Je suis d'avis avec Alive pour continuer à prier pour Tim,sa femme et sa famille.
V I N C
V I N C
Habitué
Habitué

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 2 sur 2 Précédent  1, 2